Goodyear expands Eagle Exhilarate sizes
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. adds 16 sizes to the Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate, a premium ultra-high performance all-season tire.
“When Goodyear designed the Eagle Exhilarate, we focused on delivering better wet performance in the ultra-high performance category,” says Devin Dickerhoof, Product Marketing Manager. “The Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate’s outstanding performance in wet conditions, coupled with its sleek design, has proven to be a winning combination with drivers. That’s why we’re delighted to introduce 16 additional sizes, helping to make this tire accessible to even more car enthusiasts.
Adding 16 sizes gives the Eagle Exhilarate a total of 52 sizes, with wheels ranging from 17-inch to 22-inch. The new sizes will complement vehicle equipment such as the Acura TLX, Audi A5 and RS5, BMW 3 Series and X5, Cadillac XTS, Chevrolet Camaro and Corvette, Dodge Challenger and Charger, Ford Mustang, Infiniti Q50, Mercedes E-Class, Porsche 911 and Volvo S60.
Tire attributes include:
- ActiveGrip technology for maneuverability and traction;
- Active Braking technology for braking on dry and wet surfaces;
- ActiveStrength Technology for confident handling on the road with a strong, lightweight construction;
- a wear gauge tool that makes it easier to see remaining tread depth and vehicle alignment; and
- sidewall styling and wheel guards that help protect against curb damage.